Despite the ease of instant messaging, SMS is still useful for automated warnings and communicating with folks who have older phones. If you frequently send and receive SMS messages, you may wish to check the Best SMS app for PC online so you can reply with your computer keyboard more quickly.
It turns out that you may see and send text messages from your computer’s convenience in various ways. Here are the top PC apps for checking SMS messages. all of these solutions are exclusively applicable to Android devices.
Here are some Best SMS App for pc
One of the best programs for managing your Android device from your PC is AirDroid. You may use it to carry out a number of tasks, like accessing your address book, sending SMS, sharing images, and receiving desktop notifications. The web service’s functions are builtin present in this Windows version as well and there is no need for a browser for said purpose.
You can access various portions of the program after entering your login information and downloading the official AirDroid app for PC. All types of files can be sent, and Windows even allows you to construct directories that will synchronize remotely. If text message history was saved in the call log or contacts list, you could also access it.
• Improved convenience of remote access to Android devices
• Controlling multiple Android devices from a single device
• Less functionality than the desktop version
• In comparison to the desktop version, customer support is limited.
Through Tasker integration, the mobile and desktop app Join allows you to control a variety of features on your pc remotely. It also allows you to send and receive files, SMS, and screenshots. Additionally, it has to mirror for screenshots and universal copy/paste.
Desktop apps other than Join’s lack a native method of receiving push messages. This app must rely on alternative methods to get push notifications. It will function straight through that local network if your PC and Android device are connected. The app is running in the background even if you close the browser.
You must keep your browser open to receive push notifications and forward them to the app if your phone is connected to a different network. If Join is not on the same local network as the Android device, it needs assistance in receiving pushes. Join can still send pushes to other devices without the aid of the browser.
• Customization: The Join mobile application can be tailored to the user’s specific needs and preferences, allowing them to tailor the experience to their specific requirements.
• Faster payments: Mobile applications enable users to make payments quickly and easily, eliminating the need to wait for a bank transfer or other forms of payment.
• Navigability issues due to a lack of a user-friendly interface
• Unreliable server connection
To send SMS from a PC, use Pushbullet, a dedicated online service. You can do a number of things using Pushbullet, such as send files, view phone notifications, and send SMS messages with ease. However, Push Bullet has paid plan for unlimited usage. The Pushbullet text messaging app’s free edition allows you to send 100 SMS every month. The 100 texts in a month give you a user experience.
One of the greatest apps for sending texts and SMS from your computer is still Pushbullet. It uses the customary browser extension approach in addition to having you download the app to your phone. In addition to exchanging SMS, you can also share files, view notifications, and do a lot more. The service is free to use. You avail of the service of 100 SMS per month in the free version. All limitations will be lifted when you upgrade to the pro subscription.
• Allows users to quickly and easily send text, links, and files between devices.
• Allows users to share notifications by mirroring notifications from their phone to their computer.
• Not every feature is available on every platform.
• Some features necessitate the purchase of a paid subscription.
No doubt, one of the most widely used communication apps worldwide is WhatsApp. With around two billion users, it surpasses WeChat and Facebook Messenger in popularity.
This app has a basic web app version that you can use straight in your browser in addition to mobile and desktop versions, making it a great choice for users who wish to communicate from any available platform. You may also get WhatsApp Desktop from the Microsoft Store.
WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop both reflect your smartphone communications. Furthermore, it Keeps all the records and previous history of the texts and files you’ve sent and received from your mobile phone. you can share private information Without worry because End-to-end encryption is used by WhatsApp to protect conversations as much as possible.
• Simple and free messaging service
• Support for multiple platforms, including iOS and Android
• Consistent data usage and battery drain
• Exposure to cyber-attacks
WeChat may not be as well-known globally as WhatsApp, but it is the most popular talking app in China, which is why many companies around the world also use it. It is fairly simple to use and shares many of WhatsApp’s features and functionalities. The snapshot tool, which streamlines information sharing within teams, is a feature that sets it apart.
Both a web version of this app that can be accessed via a browser and a separate desktop client that can be downloaded and installed on all Windows versions are available to WeChat users, much like WhatsApp. From a visual perspective, WeChat has the same simple design as WhatsApp Desktop.
Your contacts are listed on the left side of the page, while the right side of the screen is where you can see the chats and respond.
• Cost-effective: The WeChat mobile application is free to download and use, making it an excellent option for those on a tight budget.
• Safe: WeChat uses end-to-end encryption, which ensures that all of your conversations and files are safe and secure.
• Difficult to monetize because of a small user base
• Difficult to compete due to the rapid pace of mobile app development
There is only really one option for iPhone users to read texts online. You can’t use any other SMS clients since Apple forbids them; you must use the in-built Messages app instead. The default SMS and messaging software have a lot of fantastic features, rather than a few drawbacks. One of them is cloud sync, which enables you to view or respond to SMS messages using the built-in Messages application on your Mac. You must turn on iCloud Sync on your phone if you already use the Messages app but are unable to view the discussions from a Mac.
• The ability to customize messages with effects, stickers, and other fun elements
• Secure messaging with end-to-end encryption
• Limited customizability
• User information may not be secure or private.
Email to SMS Extension
We’ve examined a wide range of methods for getting to your own text messages on a computer. Check out the Send Your Email to SMS Chrome add-on for something a little different.
In Gmail, this plugin provides a straightforward Mobile button when you’re creating a new message. Enter the phone numbers you want to receive the email after clicking it. This will text a copy of your email to the intended recipient(s).
It comes in handy if you’re trying to reach someone who doesn’t frequently check their email, at this time email to SMS extension really comes helpful. It sends the desired email to the number to remind the person to check the e-mail.
These are the best text messaging apps for sending text messages and SMS from a computer. I hope you found this useful and pick one of them according to your needs and requirement.
• The ability to send bulk messages to multiple contacts at the same time.
• The ability to import contact information from the phonebook or other sources.
• Possible interference with the user’s mobile device
• Difficulty tracking and monitoring mobile device usage