Have you supplanted your old Android cell phone with another one? You would have done a good review and requested counsel from others before buying the new cell phone. After you’ve finished the buy, the following significant step is to move the information from your old android phone. Maybe you can consider the best SMS transfer app for said purpose. The mixed media content can be immediately moved because it saves money on a miniature SD card that can be easily eliminated and stacked into your new telephone. What might be said about the SMS and different information put away in your mobile phone inside stockpiling? There is, in any case, an answer in the Google Play Store for this.
Different applications might be helpful to move content, for example, SMS, call logs, contacts, and other data from your old Android cell phone to the upgraded one in various ways, and we’ve incorporated a couple of them underneath. Investigate them underneath and use them to guard your old things.
Here are some Best SMS transfer Apps.
The first app on the list is SHARE IT, which was one of the most popular and well-liked apps at the time. All you need is the downloaded app on both devices where the data will be shared. The devices must be linked through Wi-Fi before you can see the files that can be transferred.
SHARE IT may transfer files, including movies, songs, documents, photographs, apps, and more. Receivers can choose which files and programs to receive without bothering the sender. With SHARE IT, you may transfer data at speeds of up to 20 Mb/s. Not only has that, but its CLONE feature allows you to quickly copy vital data from the sender device. Faster data transfer than other apps and wireless data transfer is popular features.
• No cost to download or use
• User interface that is simple to use and navigate
• Mobile applications must be updated on a regular basis, which can be time-consuming.
• Battery power may be quickly depleted due to the application’s continuous use.
SMS Backup & Restore
SMS Backup & Restore is a simple application that backs up and recovers your smartphone’s text messages. Until you configure it to upload to an email, Google Drive, or Dropbox account, the backup is produced locally on the phone. The backup is in XML format, and you can establish an automatic backup timer. Messages may be effortlessly transferred from one phone to another because the app is independent of the Android version that the phone runs on. You can choose which conversations to back up or restore and delete all messages directly from the phone.
• Messages can be securely stored in the cloud and accessed from multiple devices.
• Backup and restore messages on a regular basis.
• Some devices have limited compatibility.
• The inability to transfer messages from one device to another.
If you want an iPhone SMS transfer tool that allows you to preview all of the specific information of each conversion from your PC, iMazing is a wonderful option. It allows you to examine the message status, photographs, locations, links, and other information on iPhone SMS messages from your computer. You can export text messages from your iPhone to your PC in PDF, Text, Excel, or CSV formats. Emojis, text bubbles, and pictures are all still present. IMazing supports the management and transmission of music, contacts, images, books, calendars, apps, and other types of data. It enables you to drag and drop files to your computer.
• Back up any of your iOS devices safely, including a broken iPhone or iPad.
• Transfer data from an old device to a new one quickly.
• Fewer features than the desktop version
• Excessive battery consumption
This application assists in backing up applications, contacts, SMS, call logs, bookmarks, plans, and other data to an SD card, Google Drive, or Gmail to guarantee that you never lose your data. It is imperative that you move the substance to the memory card if you perform a modern office reset since the default support region will likely be the nearby storehouse instead of the outside. Additionally, the application will allow you to reinforce applications to SD cards without the need to install them.
• Get motivational reminders and advice to help you stay on track.
• Expert advice and guidance are available for any questions or concerns.
• Inadequate user experience due to small screen size
• Difficulty navigating menus
SMS backup+ is another application that permits you to print SMS from Android. It can reinforce your MMS, SMS, and call history in Google Schedules and Gmail consequently. You can likewise reestablish your information on your mobile phone or another gadget. It is exquisite programming for recovering your texts on the new gadget.
You should physically empower IMAP in Gmail. You have unlimited authority over your information, assuming that you use your server for reinforcements. The fact that an open-source project is free from following and advertisements is the application’s best feature. It might consequently advance SMS messages to your PC or mobile phone.
• Backs up SMS messages and phone calls on a daily basis.
• Enables users to manage and search backed-up messages with ease.
• Setup can be difficult.
• Messages must be restored manually.
Join is a fresher technique for sending instant messages and SMS from your PC. It adheres to the guideline strategy of introducing the application on your telephone and afterward the augmentation of your app. As a result, you’ll have the choice to complete tasks in your app rather than on your phone. Besides messaging and SMS, the cell phone can show notices, divide your clipboard among gadgets, access Tasker and Google Aide, send records, take screen captures, set your backdrop, and even offer your area. It’s likewise one of only a handful of exceptional with a one-time charge after the 30-day free preliminary.
• Easy access to account information at any time and from any location
• A quick and simple way to communicate with peers and colleagues
• Problems with device compatibility
• The possibility of the app malfunctioning or crashing
Xender is another user-friendly tool for transferring data from one device to another. There are no wires, cables, or data connections necessary; just connect the devices via a hotspot to transfer any kind of file. It enables users to transfer photos, videos, messages, games, contacts, and other files.
Not only that, but Xender allows users to connect four distinct devices to send data at the same time. You may even transfer data between platforms such as iOS and Windows, as well as PC, without the need for any PC-side software installation. Xender can share files at a rate of 40 MB/second with no restrictions on huge file transfers.
• Allows users to transfer files from one device to another without using data.
• Accepts a wide range of file formats
• Concerns about security due to a lack of encryption
• There is a risk of data loss if backups are not properly updated.
The Bottom Line
You can use the applications listed above to transfer SMS messages from your Android smartphone. Some of them also can also help you backup data other than SMS. Make sure you try them before you worry about how to keep them together.